Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Just another manic monday! 8/9/2021

 Manic monday--- is one of my favorite bangles songs, it is on my itunes and amazon playlists & i sing along under mybreath when i hear it on the musak when i am out and about.


I hope everyone has a great start to your work week!


<iframe width="651" height="488" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SsmVgoXDq2w" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>







6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a great beginning of the week and hope you have a wonderful beginning also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knw it's going to be a very busy week. My daughter starts in-person school today after a year and a half of being at home! We are trying to get things together for her first actually day IN high school! Wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that I have rarely endured a manic Monday. Freaky Fridays- you bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I love that song too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Ereader book deals 11/1/2021

Christmas Bump by Trisha Ridinger McKee BARGAIN Chick Lit Rating: 4.3 Winona has been sheltered her entire life. Raised by a protective sing...